Acne scars are stubborn, and no single treatment is best for everyone. However, various procedures can improve your complexion.
- Laser treatments:We at Tandonz- the Cosmetic Clinic are having IPL and Fractional CO2 Laser treatment for acne scars. Each one is individually for the patient depending upon the type and depth of acne scars.
- Other energy-based procedures: Pulsed light sources and radiofrequency devices help create new skin without damaging the outer layer of skin. After several treatments, acne scars may appear less noticeable.
- Dermabrasion:This procedure involves removing the top layer of skin with a rapidly rotating wire brush. Surface scars may be completely removed, and deeper acne scars may appear less noticeable.
- Surgery: In some cases, surgery to remove deeply indented acne scars is an option. A minor procedure, called punch excision, cuts out individual acne scars. Stitches or a skin graft repairs the hole left at the scar site
- Tissue fillers:Injecting collagen or fat under the skin and into the acne scars can fill out or stretch the skin, making acne scars less noticeable.