Breast augmentation is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedures. One can consider this surgery if
- Women feel that their breasts are smaller in size.
- There is difference in size of the breasts.
- Some women naturally have small breasts, other reasons such as pregnancy, weight loss or aging may adversely affect the shape and size of the breasts.
BREAST AUGMENTATION – SILICONE IMPLANTS
- We are using the best quality silicone breast implants that are FDA approved and imported after placing the order.
- The procedure is done under general anaesthesia and the patient can be discharged the same day. It is done by implants either saline or silicon which are available in different sizes.
- The incision is usually made in the inframammary crease and the implants are kept behind the muscle after making a pocket. In some cases the implants are kept behind the breast tissue wherever indicated.
- Other ways of making the incisions are either in the axilla or around the nipple depending upon various other factors which are decided after consultation.